A boleto is a payment request document similar to an invoice. The payee's information, the payment amount, date due and sometimes other specifications are included on the document. You can pay a boleto either in a bank or a lotérica. Occasionally, a particular bank will be specified, but in many cases, every bank can accept payment. It is not necessary to fill out any transfer form or slip: you simply approach the counter, hand the boleto to the teller and pay the amount in cash.
Pay attention to expiry dates and always read the conditions printed on your boleto.
A payment deadline applies to all boletos. After this date, the boleto expires, and the bank or lotérica may no longer accept payment. This date and conditions will be included on the boleto. In some cases, it is still possible to pay the boleto late, but if this is possible, then a small fine will be added to the payment amount. In this case, it can usually be paid in the issuing bank only.
Click "pay with Boleto", then you will go to boleto page.
Input your CPF, and email, then click Continue. and you will get the invoice, Yes, the " ASTROPAY BRASIL LTDA" is our payment account.
You can find this payment method for orders below USD 3,000 per month. Your payment will be received to related order after you made the payment.
Boleto is one of the most popular online payment methods used in Brazil.
Before using Boleto, please pay attention to following tips to help make your transaction as smooth as possible.
1. Each Boleto transaction should not exceed US $3,000. This is due to limits imposed by the Central Bank of Brazil which sets the monthly limit at US $3,000 per person (CPF).
2. To prevent your Boleto transaction from expiring, please make the payment within 3 days after inputting your CPF.
3. It usually takes up to 5 days for any payments made on beahairs to be processed.
4. There is a time limit for every order on beahairs. Please check your order’s expiry date on the order details page. To make sure beahairs can process your payment, please make sure you make the payment at least 5 days before this expiry date.
5. beahairs will be unable to accept Boleto payments made within 5 days of the order expiry date.