Hair type:100% brazilian virgin human hair
Hair color:natural color
Hair texture: curly
4x4 Lace top closure, No silk base
Lace: medium brown Swiss lace
This product is no longer in stock
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of $2.70 at most.
Wash the hair when you shower and make sure it is hanging loose .Use a good quality shampoo and conditioner. Remember that hair extensions don't benefit from the scalp's natural oils like growing hair so make sure it is regularly conditioned.
After washing and conditioning, apply a good leave-on spray conditioner to keep it fresh between washes, if it gets wet in the rain apply some more and condition hair after exercise too as the salt in perspiration can be damaging.
Always pat excess water from the hair and try and let it try as naturally as possible. Avoid sleeping with wet or damp hair. If you do have to use a blow dryer, dry the hair from the ends up and use one with a diffusing tool.
Loosen the hair every morning and before you go to bed. Avoid combing tightly curled styles and shake them out instead. You can use a wide tooth comb or fingers to loosen wavy hair and a comb is fine for straighter hair extensions.
1. Always wash your curly wig on a mannequin head (a polystyrene/Styrofoam head is fine). This gives you complete control over the procedure instead of having to guess if you’re washing it correctly.
2. Use a shampoo for dry/damaged hair or for chemically treated hair if the curls are not naturally from the donor (make sure it’s suited for colored hair if you’re wig is colored in any way – if you’re not sure if it is, use one just in case).
3. Never brush curly hair when it’s dry, as this causes frizz which over time damages the hair. Brush only when wet and only with a Denman brush or better still a wide tooth comb. You can use a large tooth comb when it’s dry but don’t comb it more than twice in a day – too much combing causes shedding and frizzing of your curly wig.
4. Never use products with mineral oils on your curly wig. A water based moisturizer that can be sprayed is best. Or better still make up your own by mixing one third glycerin – an ingredient that draws water into your hair to keep the moisture balance – and two thirds water.
5. Don’t straighten the hair more than twice per month as this can damage the hair – ideally don't straighten it at all as it’s human hair and will break with prolonged extreme heat. If you do straighten, use a low heat setting and never use a blow dryer.